Shoulders are key to everything in weight lifting. They provide support to all of the arm systems and with most leg exercises shoulders are used to support weight. Shoulders also play a role in bodybuilding looks. seeing a guy with big rounded shoulder muscles probably stands out more than even having a six pack. Being a crucial joint in the body shoulders demand high stress not only on the muscle, but also on the tendons and pivot points of bones. This is why I use Nutrilite Glucosamine-7 to support my tendons and cartiliage in all of my joints. The current workout I do with my shoulders consists of:
10 min. cardio warm-up
Cuban press with light weights to loosen the muscles
4 sets 10 reps barbell shoulder press
4 sets 10 reps barbell behind head shoulder press
3 sets 10 reps shrugs
3 sets 10 reps reverse shrugs (behind body)
3 sets 10 reps upright rows (I let the weight drop rapidly to stretch the traps for growth)
3 sets 10 reps Lateral raise
3 sets 10 reps Front raise
1 set Max reps upside down pushups (with wall or feet straps)
This should really blow up those shoulders. Keep changing those workouts up as well I update my workouts every month so I will never plateau. As you do all of my workouts try and get them done as fast as possible, very little rest between sets. If posible keep the lifting part under 45 min. since your testosterone peaks at 45 min. it is curcial to get in and get out quickly. You will burn more fat and get the most out of your workout if you train this way.
No comments:
Post a Comment