Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Diet

When trying to build lean muscle diet is very important. The basic rules of dieting to build muscle are to get 50 grams of protein every 2.5 hours. This will help repair torn muscle tissue allowing your muscles to recover faster and recover stronger. I use Nutrilite Protein Powder during the day in between meals to keep up with this demand. After I work out I use Nutrilite Protein Shakes in the pre-mixed form (optimal for getting protein into muscles fast). Always try to get a fast absorbing protein into your system within a half an hour after your workout. I sometimes even start drinking my shake during the last couple of exercises.

The next focus are when dieting is carbs. Carbs are essential to keeping your energy level up. When I am in a bulking time I use more carbs than when I am trying to cut for summer. Carbs are normally seen as being used to build fat, but if you are working out hard enough more carbs will be essential to keeping the energy level up. If you can't get away from the carbs while cutting I reccomend Nutrilite Carb Blocker 2. This is mostly designed to be a cheaters pill, not for every day use. It is safe, but it is not good to build up high carb habits. Carb Blocker 2 basically blocks the two enzymes in the body which use and store carbs for energy so the carbs will sipmly pass through your system. It's an amazing protective halo when trying to lose fat.

The last bit of dieting is focusing on fats. There are good fats and bad fats, but don't wrap your head around cutting them out completely fatty acids are needed for burning fat. Getting more good fats such as flax seed oil and omega 3's will boost metabolism thus cutting off the fat. I use Nutrilite Glucose Health to keep my insulin spike up and to help cut cravings for bad fats such as sugars. I also use Nutrilite CLA 500 to help break up fats stored in my body, this helps burn the fats faster and more effectively.

Once you have burned fats products like Nutrilite Invisifiber are essential. Invisifiber attaches itself to broken down fat particles and helps get them out of the body so they are not re-stored as fatty tissue. Lots of fiber and water will flush fats from the body and keep you maintaining your goals to be a lean machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment